Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Spammer?

Okay, I finally received another spam myspace message.

I felt left out all these months.

This one comes from Kimberly

((Hey there handsome!

When God made you, he was showing off :-
My mom has been single for about twelve loooong months. She wanted to check the site out, find a guy to date so I'm showing her online basics. She's a total noob about the whole thing so I'm helping her out. She is really interested in getting together with you. She's passionate and open-minded. She listens to people and likes helping out. No, this does not mean she's boring. She loves to travel, read, shop, bake and collect shot glasses. Her idea of a perfect date would unquestionably involve some kind of physical activity � dancing for example. Guys find her hot, but she doesn't go for just anyone she meets. She's picky but not enough to scare guys away!!! Fyi, my mom has her own mail address so please respond to her there an “E-mail removed”.
Goodbye!
))

This Kimberly girl certainly knows how to make a man feel good, in more ways than one.

First, she calls me handsome and mentions God making me. What a way to open a message. Second, she mentions the word ‘noob’ to show off she knows. Why is she selling her mom to me? Is she a MilF?

Kimberly appears to be the girl in the picture, but when you click on her page, she says she’s Asian.

Her “about me” text gets a little creepy

((This layouts made by FreeMyspaceLayouts.org I am a cute Asian girl with an attitude sometimes but is still very perky and peppy because i love cheerleading. Dame love to go clubbing at Rain! I love to shop mostly every weekend and i do have a boyfriend and a lot of friends. My role model is Paris Hilton because she is so hot!!! loves to go clubbing every Friday night. People may look at me as a 15 year old but i am 22 when i am 22 i look 15 when i am 32 i will look 22 when i am 42 i will look 32 when I am 52 i will look 42, I’m young and will always stay young. So kiss me I am xxx edge!))

So your boyfriend likes that you look 15 years old? Really? Plus, anyone woman that says her role model is Paris Hilton receives negative points from me.

I have no idea what she’s selling, but I think she is a spammer and a dude. I just don’t get the mom angle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yep i got the exact same message and almost immediately recognized it as spam and i'm a guy. the message i received was slightly different though

this "chick" also claims to be 22.. i'm 21 i doubt a 22 year old would ask someone younger than her to date her mom..haha

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=161599945

"From: Elaine
Date: Nov 3, 2008 3:51 AM


Hey! When God made you, he was showing off :-)

My mom has been single for a while. She wanted to check the site out, find a guy to date so I'm showing her online basics. She's a noobie about the whole thing so I'm helping her out. She is really interested in getting together with you. She's romantic and kind. She listens to people and likes helping out. No, that does not equal boring. She loves to swim, run, watch tv, listen to music and to cook. Her idea of a perfect date would unquestionably involve some kind of physical activity � dancing for example. Guys find her very good-looking, but she doesn't go for just anybody she meets. She's picky but not enough to scare guys away!!! By the way, my mom has her own email address so please respond to her there at mariejanuschka at gmail.

See you!"

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47