Monday, October 27, 2008

Random Thoughts

Nice hair, El.
__________________________

Random Thoughts

~Shatner Again: Shatner takes another potshot at Takei. This time it’s gotten personal. Shatner never ceases to amaze me. He does it in video form as well. I like Shatner's take on Kirk, but the man has to realize most of the cast from the show didn't like him and still don't. This whole “I don't understand why they hate me bit” is getting old.

~Selma Blair does magic...sort of: Of course this was fake, but I thought it was funny how she kept doing more and more crazy magic tricks. Not a bad video.

~El DeBarge gets popped again: Once you get out of prision, don't you want to stay out. For those that have forgotten who El DeBarge is, he was the singer that sung “Who's Johnny” (The video has him in a courtroom, which is a bit of foreshadowing for his life.) and “Rhythm of the Night”. Maybe he was following the rhythm of the night when the cops arrested him with a controlled substance. Maybe Johnny Five can spring El from prison.

By the way, his Wiki page states he has 11 children. I guess he really was following the rhythm of the night eleven times. If I had 11 kids, I'd probably be hooked on a controlled substance too.

~Here's Ashley Todd's MySpace (Cache) before it got locked up (like her): Why does every crazy person/killer have a damn myspace page? Here's the best line from her page, (("Lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her cloths off, but its better if you do." )) I think we all know that now.

Some of her Myspace friends have thrown their support for her too. Most of them were set to private though. One person had this on their page: ((supports Ashley Todd. I love you girl. Hang in there. As for the people who believe everything they read: Don't message me. I will not respond. ))

Don't believe everything they read? Like when someone scratches a “B” into their own face? We should read that right?

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47