Sunday, October 12, 2008

Random thoughts

Hit her one more time...
____________________________________
Random Thoughts

~Check out Britney Spears' latest video “Womanizer” over at The Urban Recluse. I hate the song, but I have will say Britney looks very cute in the video. She looks almost as good looking as her “Hit me baby one more time video.” However, nothing beats a school girl outfit.

~Bridge Stunt Gone Wrong: Here's a video from Malaysia where a man slid down a bridge, but he lost control and fell to his death while his filmed and watched it.

~Body Odor: Once again, I came across a guy with horrid body odor while standing in line at Kroger. He just smelled bad and I tried to movie away from him. What's wrong with taking a bath.

~Did you know Captain America was supposed to be in the latest Hulk? You can barely see his frozen body in those photos. I don't like the reason they cut the scene from the movie, but it is an interesting thing. Btw, portions of the scene shows up in a few trailers.

~Madonna hates Sarah Palin: Madonna seems to try everything to keep people talking about her. She kisses Britney Spears, makes terrible movies, and now picks on Palin. Palin is already a loser, but Madonna likes to kick her when she's down. Madonna knows that by mentioning Palin's name it will get her tour and her songs out in the news. (I pretty much have the same thoughts about this as MC's post)

Keep in mind, I'm not defending Palin. She just doesn't need Madonna to help her dig her own hole.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47