Saturday, October 18, 2008

New Photos from the New Star Trek movie (2009)

Here are a few photos from the upcoming Star Trek film from J.J Abrams’s camp.

Source:

http://www.slashfilm.com/2008/10/15/sixstar-trek-photos-revealed/

At first, I wasn’t too to pleased about the reboot, even though it is only a soft reboot. Looking at these new pictures, I am a little more hyped.

There could still be a chance this movie will suck, but I trust Abrams. However, I felt the franchise needed at least another five years to rest before restarting it again.

Zachary Quinto as Spock. I really dig this casting call.
_________________________________________
First Look at the bridge...it fits with the style of ST Enterprise
___________________________________________

Nice

2 comments:

Unknown said...

They all look too young and pretty. Where's the character? The experience? This is Star Trek meets the Gossip Girl generation.

Semaj said...

Yeah, there is a lot of that within the casting, JJ Abrhams seems to enjoy casting really good looking people.

I'm hoping the material elevates the movie above the casting.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47